Everyone knows that slow-motion videos are a good way to add flair to your action videos. The iPhone’s camera can do it very quickly. To know the correct way of shooting and editing slow-motion videos on your iPhone, go through this blog carefully.
Recording slow motion on your iPhone
Adjusting slo-mo settings on an iPhone
- Firstly, launch the Settings application on the iPhone.
- Then, click on the Camera.
- After that, click on Record slo-mo.
- Next, select the correct FPS based on the Camera’s model. As well as the HD and FPS required for the video.
- Then, exit from the Settings application.
- After that, launch the Camera application for beginning the shoot.
Shooting a slow-motion video
- Firstly, launch the Camera application on the iPhone.
- Then, click on the Slo-mo.
- After that, click on any of the side switch (volume button) for beginning the recording.
- Next, click once again to stop the record.
- Lastly, go to the Photos application for playing the slow-motion clip.
Editing slow-motion videos
Changing an iPhone slow-motion video to a normal simple video
- Firstly, go to the Photos application.
- Visit the slow-motion recording, which you wish speeding.
- At the end of the display, you shall watch a slider displaying where the clip turns up from a simple speed into slow motion. Move the small white line towards the left-hand side across the slider till each of the slow-motion places have been turned to normal speed.
- Note that you can remove not only every slow-motion effect but also some part. It can be done by pushing the sliders on any side.
- Whenever you are satisfied with the results, click on ‘Done.’
Changing a normal video to the slow motion
- Firstly, go to iMovie.
- Then, press on the + Symbol for starting a new work by using the video.
- After that, click on Edit for launching the edit display.
- After visiting the timeline of editing, press the section of the video which you wish slowing. If you wish to slow the complete recording, move the finger across the timeline till it gets highlighted in Yellow.
- At the end of the display, click on the speed adjustment symbol.
- Then, move the finger across the slider for selecting the speed of the video. The range shall be of one-eighth to double the present speed.
- Next, click on Play for viewing the video.
- As soon as you are satisfied, press on Done.
Lucia Mandela is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Lucia has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.